14 x 125mm Brushed & Lacquered Engineered Oak
|ABC||Brushed & Lacquered||14 x 125 x 300-1200mm||3.0mm||1.8m2||N/G/F|
Fixing Method: N – Nail G – Glue F – Floated
Beauty with Generous Versatility
Due to its generous versatility, it is more suitable for a wider range of applications and conditions. In addition to its natural appearance engineered timber flooring is suitable to be fitted with under-floor heating systems. And because only a fraction of solid timber is required to manufacture engineered flooring you are playing your part in protecting the environment.
- Easy to install, nailed directly onto joists or as a ‘floating’ floor.
- Can be sanded and refinished to look as good as new many times
- Made from 100% natural wood
- Dimensionally stable making it compatible with underfloor heating systems. Works best with Cheetah underlay’s and glues
- Easy to keep clean and free of dust-mites. Particularly suitable for allergy sufferers.